We are proud to be the only EWG Verified Diaper, which means we are also the only diaper brand to disclose every material used in our diapers.
Full material list:
1. Plant-based Absorbent Core - Sustainably harvested fluffy diaper core that absorbs liquid. Absorbent core made of 60% absorbent polymer (sodium polyacrylate) and 40% wood pulp (100% sourced from sustainably managed forests, FSC Certified® and Totally Chlorine-Free) ; Core wrap made of 100% polypropylene ; Acquisition Layer made of 100% polyester.
2. Plant-based Backsheet and Cotton Enhanced Outer Cover - Breathable waterproof layer that keeps any mess inside, paired with our dreamy soft cotton enhanced outercover. Backsheet made of 45% plant-based polyethylene, 45% calcium carbonate, 10% adhesive* and <0.5% printed ink (ethanol, propane-2-ol, ethyl acetate, D&C black no. 2, pigment yellow 13, pigment yellow 74, pigment red 48:2, pigment red 53, pigment blue 15, pigment green 7, pigment orange 34, pigment violet 23) made without lead or heavy metals. Outer cover made of 45% polyethylene, 40% polyester and 15% cotton.
3. Plant-based Topsheet - Soft, fast-absorbing plant-based layer that wicks away moisture and keeps baby’s skin dry. Topsheet made of 50% plant-based polyethylene and 50% polypropylene.
4. Plant-based Leg Cuffs - Stretchy and super soft for a snug fit around baby’s legs, and for protection from leaks. Leg cuffs made of 35% plant-based polyethylene, 35% polypropylene, 20% adhesive* and 10% elastic polyurethane.
5. Stretchy closing system - For a comfortable, snug fit that moves with baby! Front tabs, back tabs and Velcro made of 55% polypropylene, 25% adhesive* and 20% polyethylene.
6. *Adhesives made of 45% styrene-isoprene block copolymer, 40% styrene-butadiene block copolymer, 10% hydrogenated naphthenic processing oil,4% poly(methylstyrene-co-indene), and 1% pentaerythritol tetrakis(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate).